Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jeff Mazo answers questions on "Climate Conflict"

Last week, on Wednesday 21 April, 2010 Jeffrey Mazo, the IISS' Research Fellow for Environmental Security and Science Policy, launched his new Adelphi Book, Climate Conflict: How Global Warming Threatens Security and What to Do about it. I wrote a brief review of the book a few weeks ago, and it should be required reading for anyone interested in the security effects of climate change. His book takes a historical view of how past climate changes have affected security. 

I've attempted to embed the video of the launch event, including Jeff's Q&A below.  If your browser does not support the embedded video (mine is giving me trouble), you can watch the Launch and the Q & A Session by clicking through those links.

This is the Q&A Session, which I have embedded. Due to technical difficulties, I haven't been able to embed the presentation. I'd suggest that you click through the links above, and watch it in Windows Media Player.



Launch in external player

No comments:

Post a Comment